Tuesday 18 September 2012

My favorite trends of 2012 (Part 2!!)

See part 1 first by clinking http://pinkfairy07.blogspot.ca/2012/09/my-favorite-trends-of-2012.html
Enjoy! :)

4) Hair jewelry: I personally have not followed this trend yet... I sort of like it...who knows I might try it someday. They look great for a special occasion where u want to get noticed! Check these out!




5) Punk style: I recently went downtown for shopping and all I can see is studs everywhere, in clothes, shoes, and jewelry! I haven't tried it yet...its not really my style but I would probably wear just one bracelet and mix it up a bit with more feminine bracelets. But that's just me!




I hope this was useful for you and I can't wait to see what will come next in 2013! 

Here are some inspirational pictures!



Black and Gold..why not! :)


I need to find these super cute earrings!!


I would definitely wear these boots! They have the 'punk style' but it is not exaggerated. They look classy, love it!

Have a great day and be unique!! 

Follow me on pinterest to get the links of some of the pictures that I posted. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment